As the gateway to the Gulfstream, the residents of Boynton Beach have much to be excited about in this breezy coastal town. From gorgeous reefs to plentiful beaches and shoreline, Boynton Beach homeowners live a tropical lifestyle that takes advantage of the warm weather with a backyard pool. These pools are some of the most beautiful in the region, complementing the area’s zest and flavor with their design. These residents rely on Palm Beach Pool Pros for all their Boynton Beach swimming pool needs including finding the best pool contractors in the area. Whether you need the best pool repair or Boynton Beach pool installation, trust in us to help you find it. Now, let’s breeze into Boynton Beach and take a look at their beautiful swimming pools.
Boynton Beach’s Beautiful Pools
Beautiful Pool 1
Beautiful Pool 2
Beautiful Pool 3
Things To Do In Boynton Beach, FL
Everything you need to have a little fun and experience South Florida to the fullest is located right here in Boynton Beach. During your visit be sure to spend some time at these local attractions:
- OceanFront Park – head to the beach and soak up the sun at one of the premier beaches in Boynton Beach, where you’ll be able to enjoy boat charters, paddle boarding, jet skis, and a walk on the boardwalk.
- Boynton Harbor Marina – view the vessel activity in this busy marina or dine seaside at one of the many restaurants that line the oceanfront.
- Green Cay Nature Center and Wetlands – answer the call of nature by spending some time in this wildlife retreat where you will be surrounded by a tranquil setting and animals of the wild.
- Boynton Beach Mall – shop til you drop at the more than 135 stores that fill this mall and find the ultimate souvenir from your Boynton Beach visit.
- Scuba and Snorkeling – get an underwater view of the amazing reef life of the Atlantic Ocean, where you’ll be able to dive deep and swim with the fish.
History of Boynton Beach, FL
Established in 1894, Boynton Beach was first settled by Michigan native, Nathan Boynton for whom the city is named after today. He was immediately impressed with the beauty of the area and built the famous Boynton Hotel, where he’d migrate to each winter with his family. He brought many a settler with him, who soon realized the arid climate brought thriving fruits and vegetables. These crops were shipped across the country on Florida East Coast Railroad for many American to consume. The city of Boynton Beach was founded in 1898 and later incorporated in 1920 as the Town Boynton. In 1931, a community in the region broke away from the town and became known as Ocean Ridge. The remaining area was named Boynton Beach in 1941. Ocean Ridge finally decided to become Boynton Beach in 1941 and is part of the area that makes up the city today. Since the 20s, Boynton Beach has undergone great development and become a destination for many travelers because of its pristine beaches and natural surroundings.
Need Help Finding The Best Pool Contractors In Boynton Beach?
While Boynton Beach is known for its amazing beaches and coastline, the city also has some of the most beautiful pools in the region. These Boynton Beach swimming pools need the best pool repair, and Palm Beach Pool Pros can help you find the best pool contractors in the city to help. From filters to skimming equipment, pumps, and liners, your Boynton Beach swimming pool needs constant care, and we’re here to provide you the resources you need to have pool repair, resurfacing or pool installation. Look no further as we can help you find the best pros in the business, so your Boynton Beach swimming pool stays as beautiful as the day you installed it.