With a motto of “where the tropics begin,” it’s easy to see why Lake Worth is home to some of the most luxurious swimming pools in Florida. With its tropical climate and vibrant lifestyle, Lake Worth residents need a way to cool off from the heat and humidity of the city, and their backyard pools provide them that perfect pastime to beat the Florida weather. While these Lake Worth swimming pools offer plenty of playtime, they need to be cared for in the best way possible, and Palm Beach Pool Pros knows you need the best pool contractor the area has to offer. From the best swimming pool repair to simple resurfacing, we can connect you with a Lake Worth swimming pool service that will ensure your pool looks luxurious all year long. Now, let’s take a look at the luxurious pools of Lake Worth.
Lake Worth’s Luxurious Pools
Luxurious Pool 1
Luxurious Pool 2
Luxurious Pool 3
The Sights Of Lake Worth, FL
With a rich cultural scene, Lake Worth, FL is the ideal spot to spend the day. Be sure to take in one of these sights along the way.
- Downtown Lake Worth – head to the city center where you’ll be able to visit a variety of museums and art galleries, listen to live music, shop or eat at one of the many restaurants that line the streets.
- Lake Worth Playhouse – be a part of Lake Worth’s art scene by taking in a show, play or ballet at this theater that has a history that dates back to 1924.
- Lake Worth Beach – soak up the sun at the oceanfront and be sure to visit the Lake Worth Casino Building and Beach Complex, where you’ll have a picturesque view of the Atlantic.
- John Prince Memorial Park – have a picnic, play some volleyball, or camp at this park that boasts over 700 acres of space for you to enjoy.
- Lake Worth Golf Club – hit a few rounds on this par-70 course that incorporates a historic Florida design along the Intracoastal waterway.
History Of Lake Worth, FL
As the namesake of the neighboring lake, now lagoon, Lake Worth, FL, was originally inhabited by the Native American tribe – the Jaega. Later, the city became home to Samuel and Fannie James, ex-slaves known as the Black Diamond and the first settlers to the area in 1885. The couple operated a small dry goods store to service the travelers that came to the lake area. Fannie ran the post office, also located in the store. In 1896, when Henry Flagler extended his railway to Miami from West Palm Beach, the city began to be developed by selling small plots to farmers. While the city was almost named Lucerne, the post office declined the name, and the founders settled on Lake Worth after General William J. Worth. The city incorporated in 1913 and was known as the Town of Lake Worth. Since that time, the city has seen a resurgence and is a home to some of the oldest commercial building in South Florida. Today, it has a burgeoning art scene and a variety of street cafes and nightclubs.
Want To Hire The Best Pool Contractor In Lake Worth, FL?
With some of the most luxurious swimming pools right in Lake Worth, its residents need to hire the best pool contractors out there. Whether it is Fort Worth pool installation for a new home or pool resurfacing to improve the appearance, Palm Beach Pool Pros is committed to helping you get the service you need. We can put you in touch with the best pool contractors in the business so you can have the best pool repair when you need it and continue to enjoy life right “where the tropics begin” – in beautiful Lake Worth, FL.