With 18 of the wealthiest individuals in Florida calling Palm Beach home, it is no surprise that there are so many beautiful swimming pools in the city. Keeping these pools pristine takes the work of some of the best pool contractors in the city. Whether your Palm Beach swimming pool needs resurfacing or just minor maintenance, we’ve got you covered with finding the best pool repair services Palm Beach has to offer. There’s definitely no shortage of extravagance in Palm Beach as the following pools are some of the best we’ve seen grace the neighborhood.
Palm Beach’s Best Pools
Best Pool 1
Best Pool 2
Best Pool 3
Things to See in Palm Beach, FL
Spilling over with beaches, activities, and events, Palm Beach is a destination for all no matter the time of year. When you’re here take in the local sites at:
- Norton Museum of Art – view a masterpiece at the largest art museum in Florida with more than 7,000 works of art from all genres.
- Worth Avenue – spend the day on this shop-lined street with some of the area’s finest boutiques and courtyard vistas.
- Palm Beach Shores – partake in a water adventure in this neighboring community that features shore-lined beaches on three of its sides.
- The Breakers – come and stay at one of the original luxury resort hotels that were developed by the father of Palm Beach himself.
- Palm Beach Zoo – don’t miss the opportunity to see more than 550 different species of wildlife at this nonprofit conservatory zoo.
History of Palm Beach, FL
Palm Beach’s humble beginnings were started by Henry Morrison Flagler, who is considered the father of the city. As a wealthy oil founder, Flagler made Palm Beach into the popular destination it is today by building some of the area’s first luxury resort hotels with the Royal Poinciana Hotel and The Breakers Hotel. These resort hotels provided a place to stay for weary travelers of his Florida East Coast Railway, allowing the city to incorporate in 1911. The name Palm Beach comes from the coconut palm, which is not native to the Florida area. It made its way to Palm Beach by a shipwrecked Spanish vessel, the Providencia in 1878. Aboard the ship were coconuts which came ashore during the wreck and were planted. Lush coconut palms grew from the coconuts, and soon the city was known as Palm Beach because of their abundance.
Looking For The Best Pool Repair Contractor In Palm Beach?
Your Palm Beach swimming pool is key to your outdoor enjoyment, and you need the best pool contractors on hand to make sure it looks and functions as it should, so you don’t miss a moment of the gorgeous Florida weather. Whether you need the best swimming pool repair or resurfacing, we are committed to helping you every step of the way so you can continue to live in the lap of luxury in the heart of Palm Beach. Contact us for Palm Beach pool installation, repairs, service or maintenance. We’ll can help you with the pool services you need today!