With picturesque landscape and miles of oceanfront, it is easy to see why so many people call the city of West Palm Beach, FL, home. It is one of three cities that make up South Florida – an area that provides the perfect backdrop for a West Palm Beach swimming pool. Here at Palm Beach Pool Pros, we know how important it is to keep these pools functioning and looking their best, which is why we’re dedicated to connecting you with the best pool contractors in the city. No matter if you need the best swimming pool repair or a new West Palm Beach pool installation, we’ll help you find a contractor that will work with you for exactly what your swimming pool needs are. So, let’s head to West Palm Beach for a look at the most perfect of pools in the region.
West Palm Beach’s Most Perfect Pools
Perfect Pool 1
Perfect Pool 2
Perfect Pool 3
Attractions of West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Beach has much to offer visitors all year-round from its many beaches to its shops, museums and events. Try one of these points of interest:
- CityPlace – shop more than 600,00 sq.ft. of retail space or have lunch at one of the more than 20 restaurants that CityPlace boasts all with a European flare.
- Clematis Street – come to the heart of West Palm Beach, where you’ll be treated to live music, food, shopping and historical landmarks that stretch all along this monumental street
- Whitehall – take in the sights at the home of the Flagler Museum, the founder of the city, where you’ll find his home, railcars and so much more.
- The Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts – attend one of the more than 800 performances this venue offers from ballets and plays to operas and concerts.
- Lion Country Safari – cuddle with a cub or see a giraffe stretch at this safari zoo that is home to more than 1000 animals that are native to Africa.
History of West Palm Beach, FL
The residents of West Palm Beach have taken on West Palm Beach’s strong value of hard work. Its history dates back to 1893 when Henry Flagler designated the area of West Palm Beach for the workers of his neighboring Palm Beach resort hotels. Each of the streets in the city was named after a native plant by Flagler, the city founder, and then incorporated in one year later. Over the course of the 1920s, the West Palm Beach’s population quadrupled as part of the Florida land boom. A brush with the Okeechobee hurricane in 1928 devastated the city, but by the 1950s it was back to flourishing with the return of the soldiers to the city after wartimes. During this time, West Palm Beach became one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas, particularly attractive to Northerners looking to beat the winter freeze. The 70s and 80s brought a decline to the city, but by the 1990s, it was a bustle again. The downtown area has been revitalized since that time to what is the hub of the city today.
Looking for the best pool repair in West Palm Beach, FL?
Maintaining that perfect West Palm Beach pool takes the help of the best pool contractors. Let Palm Beach Pool Pros help you find the best swimming pool repair or resurfacing in the city. We are committed to partnering with you on your West Palm Beach pool installation, pool maintenance, repairs or service and can help you find a licensed contractor that will keep your pool perfect all year-round.